Baldwin offers a variety of book clubs for all ages:
Join us every month for librarian-led discussions!
Wednesday Afternoon Book Group
- Meets the second Wednesday of each month at 2:00 p.m. in the Jeanne Lloyd Room
- July 12: In the Kingdom of Ice by Hampton Sides
- August 9: Circling the Sun by Paula McLain
Friends Don't Let Friends Read Alone
- Meets the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room
- June 20: State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
- July 18: H Is For Hawk by Helen MacDonald
- August 15: The Black-Eyed Blonde by Benjamin Black
Books & Brews
- Meets the fourth Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at Dick O'Dows
- June 28: Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- July 26: The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- August 23: Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
Pizza and Pages
- Meets the first Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m.
Family Book Club
- Grades 3 to 6
- Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m.
Moms Book Club
- Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.
- July 12: The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (Register online)