Listen to your favorite songs or watch streaming movies or television shows with your PC, mobile device, or TV.
- Click "Log In" in the upper right hand corner.
- Click the "Sign Up Now" button.
- Choose "Baldwin Public Library" from the drop down menu and click "Continue”.
- Enter your account information and click "Sign Up Now".
- Download the hoopla app from the Google Play or App store.
- Tap "Sign Up". You will then see either a drop down menu or a map with participating libraries, depending on whether your device's location settings are enabled.
- Tap "Baldwin Public Library”.
- Enter your information and tap "Sign Up".
Video content may also be wirelessly streamed to a TV using Apple TV screen mirroring, or by connecting your mobile device or computer to your TV with a HDMI cord
How Freegal Music Works:
- Download free music!
- All music is free and you get to keep it forever - no due dates!
- Songs download to any computer and can be transferred to any MP3 compatible device.
- Freegal has hundreds of thousands of songs available for download.
- Download 5 MP3s per week with your Baldwin Library Card
- Preview a song by clicking on the circular arrow to the left of a song.
- Download a song by clicking "Download Now" and then clicking "Save."
- If you click "download now" and click cancel, you will still use up one of your weekly downloads.
- Search Freegal by genre and artists. (Bands that begin with "The" are indexed under "t")